First Reformed Church is committed to protecting your right to privacy. The personal information you share with First Reformed Church will be used to support the ministry of the church. This includes:
- Safety and security
- Relationship building
- Ministry involvement as volunteer
- Giving activities
- Research, planning and education
- Program and service registration
- Assess participant needs and eligibility
- Employment relations
- Legal, regulatory and contractual requirements
First Reformed Church collects personal information used for the purposes of church membership and participation in programs and services. We only collect information from you. First Reformed Church will not collect or record personal information about you except that which is provided directly by you or a member of your household.
There are safeguards in place that protect the privacy of you and others involved with First Reformed Church. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
Only authorized persons have access to your information. First Reformed Church assumes implied consent for collection, use and disclosure of personal information as it relates to your involvement. We monitor our compliance with applicable privacy legislation. We appreciate your assistance in making sure your information is up to date.
We respect your rights. You have the following rights related to the privacy of your personal information:
- to ask if we are keeping any personal information about you, and to see that information;
- to know how we collected that information;
- to know how it is being used; and
- to know to whom it may have been disclosed;
- to request correction or removal of your information from our records; and
- to voice concerns about any privacy-related incident you experience with First Reformed Church.
Attn: Privacy Officer
First Reformed Church
1136 Vansickle Road North
St. Catharines, ON